Results of Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel
The gel thoroughly hydrates skin while keeping it healthy and glowing. The hydration lasts from day to night, eliminating the need for reapplication.
Soothes Irritated Skin
Aloe Vera soothes skin, aiding in itch and irritation caused by rashes, shaving, or sunburn. For skin irritation and inflammation, apply a generous amount overnight to see the best results.
Keeps Scalp Healthy
The antibacterial and cooling agents present in Aloe Vera work towards keeping the scalp healthy while soothing any itchiness. Vitamin E nourishes the scalp and makes hair strong & shiny. When applied regularly, the gel aids in preventing dandruff while giving you a healthy scalp.
Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is incredibly soothing for skin and hair. It hydrates and nourishes, and is a powerful antioxidant. It relieves skin irritation and heals cuts & burns. It strengthens hair from the roots and also helps reduce frizz by providing moisture.
Vitamin E : It is an antioxidant that nourishes skin & hair, and protects from damage. It makes skin soft and supple.
Glycerin : It is a humectant that attracts moisture and keeps hair & skin intensely hydrated. It shields skin against irritation and strengthens moisture barrier.
How to Use
- For Skin : Liberally apply all over face & neck. Massage in a circular motion to get soft & supple skin.
- For Hair : Massage the gel on scalp & hair for soft & frizz-free hair.
Who Can Use Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel?
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
Why Is Mamaearth Aloe Vera Gel Better Than Others Available In The Market?
- Nourishes & Protects
- Good for Both Skin & Hair
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Suitable for All Hair Types
- No Parabens and Toxins
- Dermatologically Tested
- Only Offers Cosmetic Benefits
- Made for Either Skin or Hair
- Can Irritate Sensitive Skin
- Suitable for Specific Hair Types
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
- Not Tested Dermatologically