There are pollutants in industrial smoke, exhaust fumes and smog which expose our skin to toxin loads every day leaving it dull, dry, sensitive, itchy and wrinkled. Activated Charcoal Face washes help removing these toxins by drawing out and trapping these impurities, releasing the clogged pores to breathe life into your skin again. It also works as a natural exfoliator to remove dead skin cells, with antimicrobial properties that help prevent skin infections. It gently hydrates and refreshes the skin using natural ingredients like coconut oil, orange peel oil, and aloe vera gel extracts to provide nutrients that balance the skin. FIRSTZON Activated Charcoal Face is a nourishing clear gel that contains tiny black beads filled with Activated charcoal and tiny green beads filled with tea tree essential oil. These beads burst gently on lathering and start their purpose of trapping pollutants, toxins, dirt and impurities which is done by the black beads containing activated charcoal; whereas the green beads contain the tea tree essential oil disinfects, heals and soothes the skin. This helps in making the skin feel cleaner and fresher than before with every wash.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne
- Activated charcoal, when used in a face wash, binds to and helps pull the dirt out of your pores, making them less visible
- Used in a cleanser or mask, activated charcoal can pull the unwanted excess oils from your skin, leaving it smooth
- With its slightly gritty texture, activated charcoal is good for skin exfoliation
- Activated charcoal can be used to gently face away from acne scars and blemishes