What To Expect From Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil
BOOSTS HAIR GROWTH
Onion Oil, in combination with Redensyl, reduces hair fall and promotes regrowth of lost hair.
ADDS STRENGTH & SHINE
Full of nature’s goodness, a blend of nourishing oils such as Sunflower Oil, Amla Oil, Hibiscus Oil, etc. makes hair strong from the inside & shinier on the outside.
Bhringraj Oil is known to balance & nourish the scalp. Rich in Vitamin D, Almond Oil provides nutrition to scalp, making hair healthier and stronger.
Onion Seed Oil : Onion Oil increases blood supply to hair follicles, which in turn improves hair growth. It also prevents hair loss.
Redensyl : The newest breakthrough ingredient against hair loss, and the best alternative to hair transplantation, Redensyl can significantly boost hair density, thickness, fullness, strength and overall health.
Almond Oil : Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium present in Almond Oil nourish and strengthen your hair, and are optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
Bhringraj Oil : It aids in blood circulation, promotes hair growth, and prevents hair fall. Since it is also deeply moisturizing, it works as a natural conditioner for your tresses.
Amla Oil : Amla Oil promotes overall health of hair & scalp, and prevents premature greying.
Castor Oil : Castor Oil strengthens hair from the roots, and nourishes the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
Directions for Use
- Step 1 : Apply a few drops directly on scalp & massage with fingertips, to help the Oil penetrate into roots of your hair.
- Step 2 : Leave it overnight, or for few hours.
- Step 3 : Wash off with a sulfate-free shampoo
Who is it for?
- Men & women of all ages.
- Dry, damaged, coloured & chemically treated hair.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Why is Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Better Than Any Other Hair Oil?
- Reduces Hairfall
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Nourishes Hair
- Suitable For All Hair Types
- Does Not Work on Specific Issues
- Does Not Nourish Enough
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
- Contains Parabens & Silicone