Results of Mamaearth Tea Tree Hair Oil
Dandruff doesn’t stand a chance with Tea Tree! Leave no room for white flakes with this anti-fungal & anti-bacterial hair oil. It’s the best anti-dandruff pick-me-up for all hair types!
Soothes Itchy & Dry Scalp
Mamaearth Tea Tree Hair Oil with the goodness of Tea Tree and Ginger deeply penetrates the roots to soothe itchy and dry scalp and stop fungal growth.
Promotes Healthy Scalp
This healing oil nourishes & conditions the scalp to increase blood circulation which encourages hair growth. Regain control of your hair with this nourishing oil!
- Tea Tree:: With its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, it treats dandruff and makes hair follicles more receptive to nutrition promoting overall hair growth.
- Ginger:: It has antiseptic properties that help reduce scalp infections and dandruff. It also stimulates hair follicles, which in turn promotes hair growth.
- Bhringraj:: This miracle herb contains excellent nutrients for the hair. It is also extremely effective in preventing hair loss and reducing dandruff.
- Salicylic Acid:: It enters pores, preventing oil build-up and helps to unclog hair follicles. This leads to healthier hair growth and reduction in dandruff.
How to Use
- Step 1 : Part your hair in two halves and apply the oil directly to the scalp using the comb applicator.
- Step 2 : The built-in applicator ensures that the oil reaches the roots directly. Leave it overnight or for a few hours.
- Step 3 : Wash off with Mamaearth sulfate-free Tea Tree Shampoo.
Who Can Use Mamaearth Tea Tree Hair Oil?
- Men and women of age 15 years and above.
- The hair oil is suitable for all hair types
Why Is Mamaearth Tea Tree Hair Oil Better Than Others Available In The Market?
- Fights Dandruff
- Prevents Itchy & Dry Scalp
- Restores Scalp pH
- Suitable For All Hair Types
- Dermatologically Tested
- Contains Natural Ingredients
- Does Not Fight Dandruff
- No Effect On Itchy & Dry Scalp
- Irritates Scalp
- Not Suitable For All Hair Types
- Not Tested Dermatologically
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
Complete List of Ingredients
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Isopropyl Myristate||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Emollient|
|Bhringraj||Natural||Plant-Based||Boosts Hair Growth|
|Ber Patta||Natural||Plant-Based||Controls Hair Fall & Promotes Growth|
|Sisam Patta||Natural||Plant-Based||Repairs & Strengthens|
|Kari Patta||Natural||Plant-Based||Antioxidant & Promotes Growth|
|Nili Patta||Natural||Plant-Based||Prevents Premature & Greying|
|Methi Seeds||Natural||Plant-Based||Reduces Hair Dryness & Strengthens Hair|
|Gunja Seeds||Natural||Plant-Based||Reduces Itching|
|Gurhal Flower||Natural||Plant-Based||Conditions Hair|
|Salicylic Acid||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Exfoliant|
|Tea Tree Oil||Natural||Tea Tree||Reduces Dandruff & Itchy Scalp|
|Tinogard TT||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Antioxidant|